Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


I had a few things I wanted to blog about this week, but I got distracted. Tomorrow I'll be heading to NC for Thanksgiving, so I won't be posting until I get back. Here are some of the things I'll be blogging about next: A review of American Horror Story, children and online gaming, and some reviews and recommendations of custom maps and mods for Left4Dead 2.

Also, I have convinced one of my gamer friends to blog with me. She's my age and has 3 kids, so she'll bring in a different perspective. Gaming and family keep her busy, so she won't post often. I'll try to make her introduce herself soon. Until I see you again, have a great Thanksgiving!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...