Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thoughts on the X Factor (US)


I used to watch American Idol but I lost interest after Simon Cowell left the show. So I was really excited when he brought The X Factor to America. I watched the previous 2 seasons of the UK version and enjoyed it very much. Unlike American Idol, the show uses dancers to make a more concert worthy musical production. I love that Simon and Paula are back together and L.A. Reid and Nichole Sherzinger do a great job of rounding out a professional judging panel.

My favorite contestant is Josh Krajcik but all the contestants are talented performers. I'm not a fan of rap but I have to admit Astro is an extremely talented kid. I recommend this show to everyone but especially those who have become bored with American Idol. The X Factor airs on Fox on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Check your local listings for times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...